- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- At Analyst Day, CVS Caremark unveils host of new initiatives across the board — front-end, pharmacy, clinics and PBM
MIAMI LAKES, Fla. — Fuse Science is distributing its EnerJel product through GNC stores nationwide, the company announced.
EnerJel, an all-natural, performance-driven product, is expected to hit store shelves in mid-July.
"We are excited to join forces with GNC to expand distribution of our EnerJel product," Fuse Science president and COO Rubin Hanan said. "Our new displays, which feature David Ortiz, Arian Foster and Ronde Barber, clearly set us apart at retail as they showcase the EnerJel heat zones for best usage of the product. Once consumers try EnerJel on their aches and pains, and engage in the pre-game ritual to raise their game, we are confident expectations will be exceeded and people will know what it means to be Powered By Fuse just like some of the world's best athletes."