- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
NEW YORK — Hitting select mass retail locations in April is the new FX Wild Harvest Hydra Silk collection, which contains a blend of natural, wild ingredients harvested from different regions of the world to make hair shiny, thicker and fuller.
The new FX Wild Harvest Hydra Silk collection includes:
Hydra Silk drops: A lightweight smoothing and polishing hair serum that is designed to shine, condition and detangle dry, damaged hair. The formula is made with lotus flower extract to nourish hair follicles, while antioxidant vitamin E fortifies, heals and conditions hair; and
Hydra Silk shampoo and conditioner: A nutrient-rich shampoo that includes organic seaweed extract to hydrate and strengthen hair and scalp. The conditioner includes caviar extract, which is high in omega-3 fatty acids. The shampoo and conditioner are free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, surfactants and sodium.
The products, priced at $6.99 each, will be available at such retailers as Walgreens, Albertsons, CVS, Rite Aid and Walmart.