- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Living Essentials brings shots of energy to shelves
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Interbrand ranks top U.S. retail brands
ISSAQUAH, Wash. – Costco reported sales of $102.9 billion for fiscal year 2013, the club retailer said Thursday.
The figure for the fiscal year, which ended Sunday, represented a 6% increase over fiscal year 2012's $97.1 billion. For the fourth quarter, the company reported sales of $31.8 billion, a 1% increase over fourth-quarter 2012's $31.5 billion.
Sales for the month of August were $7.95 billion, a 7% increase over August 2012's $7.44 billion.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.