- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
GREAT NECK, N.Y. — i-Star Entertainment has introduced FyrFlyz, a new bow-tie-shaped spinning toy on a string.
Featuring multicolored LED lights that spin while attached to a short string, FyrFlyz create unique lighted patterns and challenges kids ages 8 years and up to perform tricks, shows and expand their imagination, the company said. FyrFlyz, available in a variety of colors, is about 3 in. long and features an on/off switch.
FyrFlyz are available at such stores as CVS/pharmacy, Rite Aid, Toys "R" Us and other retailers for a suggested retail price of about $8.99.