- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
CHICAGO G Cubed’s Toe Juice was voted Best New Product on Tuesday by retail buyers attending the ECRM Health Care EPPS show.
The Best New Product award is sponsored by Drug Store News.
Toe Juice, formulated with DemaVine, a blend of plant extracts, is a fast-drying liquid that helps soothe itching and burning feet and refresh and soften dry cracked skin.
Initially sold online through its website Toejuice.com, the product has been picked up for distribution in several Albertsons stores and Walgreens locations in eight states. Toe Juice also is available through Drugstore.com. Toe Juice retails for a suggested price of $9.99 for a 4.6-oz. bottle.