- Study: Breast-fed babies smarter at ages 3 years and 7 years
- Green Smoke e-cigarettes launches a new and reusable carrying case
- Ulta Beauty invites beauty mavens to pucker up for a cause with Kiss Kart
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
NEW YORK — Gaiam on Tuesday said it would release "Trudie Styler's Weight Loss Yoga," the sixth DVD release starring Trudie Styler, an actress and environmental activist, and her personal celebrity trainer James D'Silva.
"Trudie Styler's Weight Loss Yoga" works to create a strong mind-body connection meant to help viewers become more aware of what they eat and how it feels to be full, Gaiam said. The DVD features the following exercises:
Yoga conditioning for weight loss, which features many traditional standing yoga poses to cleanse and strengthen, promoting a leaner, stronger and more energetic body;
Total body yoga, which expands on the previous routine by adding more of a challenge to work all the major muscles and build upper body, lower body and core strength;
Yoga abs, a 15-minute routine that concentrates on strengthening the core muscles while trimming the waist line and improving posture and balance;
Chair yoga, an easy-to-follow routine, perfect for those new to yoga or easing back into the practice; and
A bonus A.M. Yoga downloadable workout with James D'Silva.
The DVD is now available online and in retail stores wherever DVDs are sold.