- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study finds probiotic strain Cardioviva helps reduce cholesterol
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Study: Probiotic in first three months of life reduces incidence of gastrointestinal disorders
- Study: Probiotic supplementation reduces pediatric doctor visits
CLEVELAND — Ganeden Biotech is continuing its partnership with Agostoni Chocolate to extend their line of probiotic-enhanced, private-label chocolates.
The new over-the-counter daily supplements include a daily supplement dose of Agostoni's premium dark chocolate combined with the GanedenBC30 probiotic in a small 0.18-oz. mini-disk format.
The disks will be available in two retail share-pack box sizes: 14-day (28 disk) and 30-day (60 disk) supply.
"Ganeden is pleased to continue its partnership with Agostoni Chocolate in creating high-quality probiotic chocolates," said Ganeden Biotech's CEO, Andrew Lefkowitz. "Launching a convenient probiotic chocolate OTC supplement makes sense for both companies because it continues to strengthen the GanedenBC30 brand while featuring Agostoni's premium chocolate."