- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Reporters Notebook, Chain Pharmacy 12/13/10
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
NEW YORK — Fera Pharmaceuticals has launched an ocular bacterial infections treatment.
The company announced the launch of Garamycin (gentamicin sulfate) ophthalmic solution USP, designed to treat such infections as conjunctivitis, keratitis and blepharitis.
Last year, Fera broadened its Garamycin product offerings with the launch of preservative-free Garamycin ophthalmic ointment.