- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
NEW YORK — Fera Pharmaceuticals has launched an ocular bacterial infections treatment.
The company announced the launch of Garamycin (gentamicin sulfate) ophthalmic solution USP, designed to treat such infections as conjunctivitis, keratitis and blepharitis.
Last year, Fera broadened its Garamycin product offerings with the launch of preservative-free Garamycin ophthalmic ointment.