- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has named a new president.
Gary Kadlec has been appointed president of Diplomat, reporting to the specialty pharmacy provider CEO's Philip Hagerman. As president, Kadlec will support and drive the sales, clinical, managed care, new business and operations teams at the company. Prior to joining Diplomat, Kadlec was president and CEO of ExcelleRx, an Omnicare company.
"Gary is an experienced industry leader with a true passion for patient care and for the pharmacy profession," Hagerman said. "His unique experience as both a business entrepreneur and seasoned Pharmacy executive will be a tremendous asset as we work together to continue Diplomat's industry-leading growth."