- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
RONKONKOMA, N.Y. — NBTY on Monday named Jeffrey Nagel to the CEO post, succeeding Scott Rudolph, who will maintain his position as chairman.
Nagel comes to NBTY from General Electric, where he held senior leadership positions in several GE businesses addressing a variety of end markets, including oil and gas, consumer electronics, technology and aviation. He most recently served as head of GE Oil and Gas Global Services and was based in Florence, Italy.
In 2006, Nagel was made a GE corporate officer and appointed as the VP and general manager of GE Oil and Gas Global Services. Previously, he served as president and CEO of GE Inspection Technologies, general manager of business development in GE Aircraft Engines and president of GE Home Electric Products.