- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Brand medicines at retail pharmacy to no longer be covered by Tricare for Life
PALM CITY, Fla. — GelStat Corp. on Tuesday announced it has retained Scarsdale Equities as its financial adviser to explore various strategic alternatives.
"The company is in the final stages of its restructuring that began in 2008 and the timing is optimal for us to fully analyze all of our strategic options," stated Gerald Kieft, CEO of GelStat Corp.
The company produces two products — the homeopathic GelStat Migraine and the dietary supplement GelStat Sleep. The products are sold primarily through direct-to-consumer channels, and have limited distribution through independent retailers and pharmacies, as well.