- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- General Mills outlines new products during annual investor meeting
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
MINNEAPOLIS — General Mills on Wednesday announced the launch of its Fiber One 90-calorie brownies in a chocolate chip cookie flavor formulated with 5 g of fiber.
Each chocolate chip cookie brownie is made with semisweet chocolate chips in a cookie-batter brownie, topped with a chocolatey drizzle and contains 20% of the daily value of fiber.
“Fiber One 90-calorie brownies have been a huge hit with consumers since their introduction last summer," stated Kerry Delaney, associate marketing manager for General Mills. "The latest addition to the Fiber One lineup is an easy way for consumers to have what they crave while sticking to a balanced diet.”
Fiber One 90-calorie brownies are sold in 5.34-oz. boxes containing six individually wrapped brownies at a suggested retail price of $3.89.