- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Most people managing diabetes interested in weight-loss programs
WORCESTER, Mass. — Generex Biotechnology has revamped its corporate website to underscore the company's focus on the development and approval of its diabetes and immunotherapeutic vaccine products pipeline.
The company said that the site will provide improved descriptions of products, technologies, scientific research in progress, trial results and new corporate relationships as they unfold. Generex also will boost its social media presence through Twitter and Facebook.
Generex also hosts two additional websites: one for its wholly owned subsidiary, Antigen Express, as well as a site dedicated to providing reference information to patients and healthcare professionals that are interested in Generex's proprietary buccal insulin spray product, Generex Oral-lyn, which can be accessed here.