- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
AUSTIN, Texas Genesis Today is rolling out a new line of superfruit juices, developed in partnership with Walgreens.
Genesis Today's Boost line of juices are nutrient-rich and are available in acai berry and pomegranate berry with resveratrol, and will be available at Walgreens stores nationwide.
"The current fruit juice offerings found on drug store shelves consists of an array of perceived healthy options. However, consumers may not be aware that many top-selling and popular beverage choices yield high sugar content, unhealthy artificial sweeteners, low vitamin count or simply lack sufficient nutrient and health claims," said Lindsey Duncan, founder and CEO of Genesis Today.