- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Whole Foods, Pivot to debut new TV series
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
AUSTIN, Texas — Shortly after announcing a partnership with Walgreens, Genesis Today said it would bring its superfruit juices line to Walmart.
Beginning this month, the company will be extending its exclusive line of superfruit juice offerings with four new products that include first-to-market superfruit teas, omega-enriched orange juice and a lower-calorie acai juice.
As previously reported by Drug Store News, the beverage maker rolled out a multimedia campaign in September to emphasize the importance of superfruits in one's diet.