- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
LAWRENCE, Mass. — Glutino has teamed up with U.K.-based brand Genius Gluten-Free to bring a popular gluten-free bread to the United States and Canada.
Genius by Glutino provides a wholesome gluten-free bread option to those that are on a gluten-free diet and. The bread is available in white and multigrain sandwich bread varieties and does not contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Both varieties of Genius by Glutino will be available in freezer aisles nationwide at a suggested retail price of $5.49.