- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- New Albertson's buys five more Dominick's stores; names president of Jewel-Osco
OAK BROOK, Ill. — Sharpie is encouraging consumers to let their imaginations run wild with a line of fabric markers.
Stained by Sharpie markers feature a new fade-resistant ink that is made for optimal performance on most fabric surfaces. Color selections include black, blue, red, green, pink, orange, yellow and purple.
Stained by Sharpie is available in four-pack, five-pack and eight-pack varieties at suggested retail prices of $9.78, $12.22 and $19.56, respectively.