- Ahold appoints Jan van Dam as EVP supply chain and e-commerce
- Ahold USA appoints SVP pharmacy, health and beauty care
- Giant-Carlisle sponsors drug take-back events
- Giant-Carlisle marks 90th anniversary
- License to sell beer: Martin's new Marketplace Café allows store to navigate state's archaic liquor laws
CARLISLE, Pa. — A newly remodeled Giant Food Stores location includes an expanded selection of gluten-free items and digital kiosks for finding savings and placing orders.
Carlilsle, Pa.-based Giant, also known as Giant-Carlisle to distinguish it from Giant Food of Landover, Md., announced that it had finished remodeling its Bensalem, Pa., store. Both chains are owned by Ahold USA.
The Shopping Solutions kiosks allow customers to use an interactive touch screen to check BonusCard savings offers, print coupons, find items, look up recipes and place deli and party tray orders.
Meanwhile, the gluten-free area of the Nature's Promise Marketplace section has been expanded to 16 ft. The section includes more than 2,500 frozen, dairy, grocery and special diet selections.