- Giant-Carlisle sponsors drug take-back events
- License to sell beer: Martin's new Marketplace Café allows store to navigate state's archaic liquor laws
- Ahold USA appoints SVP pharmacy, health and beauty care
- Giant-Carlisle collects $587,545 for hunger relief in late February, early March
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
CARLISLE, Pa. — A Giant-Carlisle location in Pennsylvania has opened an in-store beer garden and eatery, the company said.
Giant Food Stores announced the new 32-seat restaurant at its newly remodeled store in York, Pa. The company was granted a restaurant liquor license by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
In addition to foods and nonalcoholic beverages, the Beer Garden and Eatery will offer a selection of domestic and imported beers, with an emphasis on craft and specialty beers. Customers also will be able to create their own six-packs of craft beers through a "mix-a-six" option.