- Journal sheds light on NACDS Foundation’s research … and vision
- Chickenpox vaccine does not appear to increase incidence of shingles, study finds
- Study: Pharmacist intervention improves shingles vaccine rate
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- Gillette Body Razor teams up with athletes to help guys get ready for summer
NEW YORK — GiantMicrobes has developed a new line of educational plush toys that are modeled after tiny organisms.
New to the lineup are toys that resemble magnified microbes of hay fever, a tick and a brain cell.
Original-sized GiantMicrobes (5-in. to 7-in. sizes) retail for $8.95, while GiantMicrobes petri dishes (three mini-microbes packaged in a dish) retail for $12.95, and Gigantics (15-in. to 20-in. sizes) retail for $29.95. The brain cell plush toy is available as a key chain, GiantMicrobes said, and retails for $5.95.