- Gillette to launch brand's first body razor
- Gillette to auction 'beard ball trophies' to raise funds for Movember
- Gillette Body Razor teams up with athletes to help guys get ready for summer
- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
- Gillette names soccer star Lionel Messi as new global ambassador
BOSTON — Procter & Gamble’s Gillette is partnering with four NFL players — Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz, New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola and Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin — to talk about the importance of precision both on the gridiron and in the equipment needed to tackle shaving, even on sensitive skin.
“In shaving and in sport, precision makes the difference,” stated Greg Via, Gillette’s director of global sports marketing. “On the field, these players embody precision at its highest level, and we are excited to work with such a talented group. At Gillette, we have spent the last 110 years refining and carefully engineering our razors to give every man the advantage of Gillette's precision.”
To give fans the chance to test their own precision when it comes to football, Gillette is launching a “Precision Play of the Week” trivia game on Facebook, featuring John Brenkus, creator/ host of Sport Science. Each week, Brenkus will provide a scientific breakdown of one of the prior week’s best plays. Fans will be invited to answer a question related to the play for the chance to win various prizes, with the grand prize being a trip to Super Bowl XLVIII in New York.