- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
- Gillette to auction 'beard ball trophies' to raise funds for Movember
- P&G brands kick off Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games with campaign, film series
BOSTON Gillette is offering consumers an opportunity to learn how to look and play like a golf champion with a private training session from golf coach Hank Haney.
As part of the Gillette Champions program, the online sweepstakes and instant win game promotion, which runs through April 15, 2008, will give one consumer the grand prize of a three day, two night trip for two and a private golf lesson with Haney. Haney is a national PGA Teacher of the Year who has taught more than 100 touring professionals from the PGA, LPGA and European, Japanese and Asian tours.
Other instant prizes include an MP3 player signed by all three Gillette Champions—Tiger Woods, Roger Federer and Thierry Henry; a set of golf clubs and a golf bag signed by Tiger Woods; a tennis racquet signed by Roger Federer; and other Gillette Champions merchandise.