- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
ROCKLEIGH, N.J. — In line with its full-scale, national launch, functional beverage brand Ginseng Up is debuting a new apple flavor.
Ginseng Up noted that its apple flavor consists 96% real apple juice blended with a touch of sparkling water. Sold in single-serve and in four-packs of 12-oz. bottles, the beverage also is available in more than 10 additional natural varieties, and is touting a new tagline, "the root of all power."
"With Ginseng Up, you get the best of both worlds," Ginseng Up president Vish Ganpati said. "By combining refreshing, all-natural fruits with the finest ginseng, we give consumers two good reasons to choose Ginseng Up: the taste, and the feeling you're doing something really good for yourself with every sip."