- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Raising the nutrition bar pays off
- Funky Monkey dried fruit expands distribution to Walmart stores nationwide
- Spartan brand products to feature Facts Up Front nutrition labeling
OAKLAND, Calif. — Glad has expanded its GladWare containers line with items ideal for lunch and snacks.
New Glad To Go lunch and snack containers, in 32-oz. and 24-oz. sizes, respectively, feature a small 1.5-oz. cup that snaps into the lid so you can carry single portions of salad dressing and sauces without worrying about spills or soggy foods, Glad said.
"We've continuously heard that people can't easily take the foods they want on the go. We're thrilled to offer consumers a convenient way to take lunch and snacks on-the-go," Glad brand manager Bob Hillman said. "This revolutionary product makes it easy to save on time, money and waste, while catering to our busy lifestyles."
The new Glad To Go containers can be found in grocery stores and mass merchandisers nationwide for $2.99 per package of four containers.