- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- FDA approves combination of two GSK drugs for skin cancer
- GSK Consumer Healthcare launches '60-Day Kickstart' campaign for weight loss
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- New Speed Stick Gear brand teams up with racing rookie Cole Whitt
INDIANAPOLIS Chip Ganassi Racing on Wednesday announced that GlaxoSmithKline’s Breathe Right brand will be placed on the nose of the team’s Target Indy car this weekend during the Peak Antifreeze and Motor Oil Indy 300 Chicagoland Speedway races.
Additionally, on Aug. 28, race fans will have the opportunity to meet two-time and reigning IZOD IndyCar Series champion Dario Franchitti, driver of the Target Indy car, on-site at the Breathe Right Advanced tent where free product samples will be made available.
“Putting on my nasal strip is part of my ritual when suiting up for every race as I need it to breathe better so I am ready to operate at 100%,” Franchitti stated. “However, you don’t need to be a professional driver to understand the importance of being at your best. Breathe Right nasal strips can help you breathe better so you can get a good night’s sleep.”
GlaxoSmithKline will tout its latest Breathe Right product introduction, Breathe Right Advanced, at the race. The newly patented strip has a unique design allowing for four points of contact to increase airflow and help open nasal passages more completely.