- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
HOLZKIRCHEN, Germany — Jeff George, the global head of Sandoz, was ranked No. 9 on Fortune magazine's annual top “40 under 40” list, a selection of the top 40 young business leaders from a variety of industries.
George, who has served as head of Sandoz since 2008, has led the drug maker to achieve double-digit revenue growth and make significant strides with respect to its differentiated products strategy, particularly in the field of biosimilars, Sandoz said.
Click here to view the full list.