- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Global survey: Consumers will spend more for products befitting a healthier lifestyle
HICKSVILLE, N.Y. — Available now for the food service industry — but coming soon to a major retailer — is Kozy Shack’s new Coffeehouse Blends pudding. The gluten-free treat comes in three flavors: caffe latte, cappuccino and caramel macchiato.
Also making its way to retail is Kozy Shack's SmartGels, which use a natural vegetarian-based (carrageenan) ingredient to create a kosher, gluten-free alternative to gelatin-based desserts. Available in convenient 3.5-oz. grab-and-go cups, SmartGel flavors include orange and sugar-free orange, strawberry and sugar-free strawberry, tropical and sugar-free tropical, and cherry.