- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
WASHINGTON — The Grocery Manufacturers Association has named George Dunaif as its new VP food safety and technical services.
Dunaif most recently served as VP global food safety at Campbell Soup. In that role, he was responsible for the company’s worldwide food safety function, including toxicology, microbiology, process safety and analytical chemistry. He also served as vice-chairman of the Campbell corporate crisis management team.
“I am honored to join the GMA team,” Dunaif said. “The association plays an important leadership role when it comes to food safety, and I look forward to working with the GMA staff and the experts at its member companies to improve food safety in the U.S. and around the globe.”