- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy names new CEO
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy registers with FDA as outsourcing facility for sterile compounding
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy recognized as one of 100 'Mid-Market Elite' companies
- Walgreens expands Theranos offering to Phoenix market
PHOENIX — GMDC announced several conference date changes effective 2013 during its Health Beauty Wellness Marketing Conference held here this past weekend.
The HBW event will move to spring, and the GM Conference will take place in the fall.
Future conference dates are as follows:
2013 HBW Marketing Conference May 31 to June 3 in San Antonio;
2013 GM Marketing Conference Sept. 6 to 10 in Phoenix;
2014 HBW Marketing Conference May 30 to June 2 in Orlando, Fla.;
2014 GM Marketing Conference Sept. 5 to 9 in San Antonio;
2015 HBW Marketing Conference May 29 to June 1 in Orlando, Fla.; and
2015 GM Marketing Conference Sept. 18 to 22 in Phoenix.
“The change in timing is a better fit for our retailers', wholesalers' and suppliers' strategic planning and category review time frames," stated GMDC president and CEO Dave McConnell. "GMDC’s board of directors confirmed that these changes would ensure greater opportunities and synergies for our members.”