- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Study: Higher levels of sleep aid melatonin may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Obesity drug beloranib shows promise in Prader-Willi population in Phase 2 trials
WELLINGTON, Fla. — Embark Holdings, Inc. announced through its wholly owned subsidiary, Muscle Warfare, Inc., the launch of its elite sports nutrition brands at select GNC stores throughout the nation.
Muscle Warfare announced the 40-store launch rollout. "There have been many opportunities for Muscle Warfare to distribute its brands and we are excited to have this opportunity to develop a relationship with GNC Holdings. We feel it will blossom throughout the year and will add strong distribution and growth opportunities for the Muscle Warfare brands," said Daniel Amato, CEO/president.
In addition, Mr. Amato states, "With GNC's close support and their extremely talented sports nutrition team, we anticipate rapid growth of sales for Muscle Warfare brands throughout the GNC distribution network. Also, it's exciting to showcase our new packaging and marketing plans with this launch because we believe it will achieve strong success and propel Muscle Warfare toward its calculated domestic and worldwide expansion."
Muscle Warfare has already begun shipments of product to the various store locations. The full line is also available on www.GNC.com and is anticipated to begin and finish being placed on shelves throughout the month of May and lead into a strong coordinated launch in June.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.