- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Ken Martindale appointed president, COO of Rite Aid
PITTSBURGH — GNC recently extended its relationship with Sam's Club, the company announced in conjunction with its second-quarter results.
Beginning in third quarter 2012, GNC's presence in all Sam's Club locations will incorporate established shelf space with branded signage, adding to the existing rotational assortment program.
Overall, GNC's manufacturing/wholesale segment has been doing well. For second quarter 2012, segment revenue, excluding intersegment revenue, grew 10.7% to $56.9 million, driven primarily by a 29.7% increase in third-party manufacturing contract sales.
GNC opened 11 net new Rite Aid franchise store-within-a-store locations during the quarter.