- GNC launches line of personalized supplements
- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
PITTSBURGH — GNC Holdings on Monday elected Philip Mallott to its board to fill the seat vacated by Norman Axelrod's resignation.
Mallott served as VP and chief financial officer of Intimate Brands, a former subsidiary of Limited Brands, and most recently provided retail stock research as an independent consultant to Westminster Research Associates and, prior to that, as an analyst for Coker & Palmer. He is currently a director of Big Lots.
"We are excited that Phil has joined the GNC Board," stated Joseph Fortunato, president and CEO GNC. "His wealth of experience, particularly in the retail sector, should be an invaluable resource to GNC as we move forward."