- Shadow Beverages launches 14-SKU GNC-branded sports nutrition RTDs
- GNC private-label products arrive at Sam's Club
- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- Rite Aid opens 'next generation' Wellness store, reports September sales
- Sports journalist Jenn Brown joins team GNC LiveWell
PITTSBURGH — GNC Holdings on Monday elected Philip Mallott to its board to fill the seat vacated by Norman Axelrod's resignation.
Mallott served as VP and chief financial officer of Intimate Brands, a former subsidiary of Limited Brands, and most recently provided retail stock research as an independent consultant to Westminster Research Associates and, prior to that, as an analyst for Coker & Palmer. He is currently a director of Big Lots.
"We are excited that Phil has joined the GNC Board," stated Joseph Fortunato, president and CEO GNC. "His wealth of experience, particularly in the retail sector, should be an invaluable resource to GNC as we move forward."