- Good Neighbor pharmacists can vaccinate patients under collaborative-practice agreements
- CDC publishes guidelines for collaborative practice agreements
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- A shot in the arm for pharmacy
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. — Good Neighbor Pharmacy on Monday announced the dates for ThoughtSpot 2013: July 24 to 27 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
"ThoughtSpot 2013 is Good Neighbor Pharmacy’s premier conference to provide community pharmacists new opportunities to grow their business," stated Scott Robinson, group VP of GNP. "It is more than just a purchasing event or a place to get [continuing-education] credits; pharmacists and store owners learn from each other and take away best practices that they can implement immediately."
Some certification programs will begin on July 23 for those attendees looking for additional training in diabetes management and immunization programs, GNP noted.