- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- Hero Nutritionals' Slice of Life Sugar Free Multi+ recognized for low glycemic impact
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
NEW YORK — Gnu Foods has added three new additions to its line of baked Flavor and Fiber bars.
The company said its blondie, blueberry cobbler and carrot cake bars combine flavor and 12 g of fiber. "With the introduction of these three new flavors, we're responding to consumer requests for more dessert-like choices. We created these 'guilty pleasures' without compromising our commitment to clean ingredients and great nutritionals," Gnu Foods founder Andrew Brooks said.
Blondie, blueberry cobbler and carrot cake Gnu Flavor and Fiber bars now are available for $1.99 per bar and $7.89 for a 5-pack.