- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
- New report details scope of counterfeit drugs worldwide
- EMD Serono releases redesigned injector pen for infertility
- Eyeing growth opportunity, Kroger creates and staffs two new divisions in Tennessee and Kentucky
SHELTON, Conn. — Bic is expanding its Pro Series of lighters with new Mexican soccer designs.
The lighters are emblazoned with Chivas and Club America teams' logos and colors. The eight lighters are targeted to Mexican-American males ages 25 years and older, Bic said.
Lighters in the Bic Pro Series Mexican soccer series have a suggested retail price of $1.69 per lighter.