- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
ATLANTA — Hair accessories brand Goody is expanding its portfolio with the new Softies collection of the first and only no-clip, stick-on hair accessory for girls.
Featuring self-sticking, no-clip grips, Softies make hair styling easy for girls to use on themselves. Designed of 100% soft and flexible material, Softies are free of snaps and clips, delivering a comfortable, no-fuss styling experience. They are ideal for holding up layers and bangs, half-up styles or just as a fun decorative accessory.
The Softies collection offers iconic shapes in a variety of trend-right color, sparkle, shine and prints. The Softies styles include Double Heart Rock Star, Flower Bow Power and Triple Shine Super Star.
They are priced at $5.99 each and will be available at Target in September.