- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Report: Atlanta commuters seek refuge in local CVS store as snow storm snarls travel
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Essie sponsors 26 shows at NY Fashion Week
ATLANTA — Goody, a maker of hair accessories and styling tools, has taken its Simple Styles line to the next level with the new Clip-Ins hair jewelry extensions set to launch in the fall.
The new Clip-Ins are the next generation to the trend of women wearing dangling extension hair accessories: feathers, colored hair, chains. Featuring silver, gold or hematite chains and adorned with charms or jewels, these clip-in accessories can add sparkle to any style.
Priced at $5.99 each, the Goody Simple Styles Clip-Ins will be available in September at Target and in October at Walmart.