ATLANTA — Hair accessories brand Goody has introduced its new Stylista collection, a trend-setting range that includes a variety of brush types and accessories to deliver chic design aesthetics and premium patterns.
The brushes and new accessories are available in three patterns, including a playful, colorful swirl design, a bright and bold foliage pattern and a funky, edgy cheetah print. The new Goody Stylista collection includes:
- Cushion brush (SRP: $5.99)
- Vent brush (SRP: $5.99)
- Styler brush (SRP: $5.99)
- Printed bobby pins 50 ct (SRP: $5.99)
- Printed tie backs 5ct (SRP: $5.99)
- Mixed weave elastics 40ct (SRP: $5.99)
- Purse brush (SRP: $4.99)
- Paddle brush (SRP: $6.49)
- Round V-bristle (SRP: $5.99)
- The cushion, vent and styler brushes are available in the foliage and swirl patterns at Target.
- The cushion and styler brushes are available in the foliage, swirl and cheetah patterns at Walmart.
- The styler brush is available in the foliage, swirl and cheetah patterns at Walmart through summer 2013.
- The paddle brush will be available at Walmart in fall of 2013.
- The printed bobby pins 50-count, printed tie backs 5-count, and mixed weave elastics 40-count are exclusive to Target through Sept. 23.