- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
ATLANTA Goody Products, a maker of brushes, combs and fashion hair accessories, and the nonprofit organization Living Beyond Breast Cancer have announced the launch of the third annual campaign to raise awareness and funding for breast cancer survivors.
From September through October, limited edition pink ribbon Goody Ouchless hairbrushes and accessories will be sold at food, drug and mass nationwide. For every limited edition pink ribbon brush and hair accessory sold, Goody will donate 5 percent of the proceeds to LBBC.
The special edition products include hairbrushes ($4.99 and $9.99); Ouchless Elastics ($2.99); Ouchless Headwraps ($3.99); and Ribbon Scarves ($4.99).
The "Comfort for Cause" campaign will also include a national, two-month online celebrity brush auction through the Goody web site at www.goody.com. The effort, powered by eBay, will run through Oct. 31.
Brushes autographed by celebrities including Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Simpson and the casts of "The Sopranos" and "Grey’s Anatomy," will be auctioned off online with 100 percent of the proceeds benefiting LBBC.