- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday traffic, sales up vs. last year except across the Northeast
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Yankee Candle unveils new holiday collection
ATLANTA — Goody, a maker of hair accessories and styling tools, is relaunching its StayPut collection — originally designed to give athletic women hair accessories with superior hold — under the name Slide-Proof, to coincide with the launch of its new hair accessories for use in any occasion.
The new Slide-Proof accessories are infused with Slide-Proof technology to provide a secure hold so accessories will not roll, slide or fall out of hair. The collection includes everything from colorful stretchy elastics and headbands to classic claw clips.
"Whether at a desk or on the dance floor, every woman wants her hair accessory to have lasting staying power," stated Amy Sleep, marketing director for Goody. "Goody Slide-Proof accessories offer a hold that is strong enough for any activity in styles chic enough for everyday wear."
The Goody Slide-Proof collection of elastics, headbands and claw clips has a suggested retail price of $1.99 to $4.49, and launches in March at Target and Walmart stores nationwide.