- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- Goody's Modern Organica line coming to Target
- Canning exits Health Mart, nabs top marketing spot at Omnicare
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
ATLANTA — Hair accessories brand Goody has introduced for spring a collection of double-sided accessories called Goody Reversibles.
The collection includes snap clips, bobby slides and headbands. The double-sided accessories come in a variety of styles and finishes. To use: Snap the clip and flip to change the outer-facing side and reveal a whole new look.
"Reversibles accessories take Goody's classic accessories to the next level," stated Amy Sleep, marketing director for Goody. "With a simple snap and flip, you can change your look in an instant, giving you double the possibilities without double the cost."
The Goody Reversible snap clips and Reversible headbands have a suggested retail price of $4.99 each. The Goody Reversible bobby slides are priced at $3.19. The collection launched in March at Target and Walmart stores nationwide.