- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Rite Aid shows off innovation with Wellness store
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid appoints new EVP merchandising
IRVINE, Caif. — Styling brand Göt2b has introduced its new Göt2b Powder’ful Back 2 Bed Texture powder, a styling powder that promises to deliver just-rolled-out-of-bed, perfectly tousled locks.
The new product comes on the heels of the release of Göt2b Powder’ful volumizing styling powder. The new weightless texturizing powder is designed to create an effortlessly natural, tousled look in 10 seconds flat. The powder delivers flexible control and a satin matte finish.
Göt2b Powder’ful Back 2 Bed Texture powder has a suggested retail price of $5.99 is available as of February at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Ulta and Meijer locations.