- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
DUSSELDORF, Germany — Henkel's Got2b hair care brand is bringing to the U.S. market its Powder'ful volumizing styling powder.
The Got2b Powder'ful volumizing styling powder is formulated with virtually weightless microparticles designed to help texturize the hair's surface, giving hair root lift in 10 seconds. Shake the powder onto dry hair to give hair an immediate volume boost.
The product will be available in March at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Ulta and Meijer locations for $5.99.