- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- CDC publishes guidelines for collaborative practice agreements
- Walgreens, Regence enter into agreement to better serve specialty infusion patients across four states
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
WASHINGTON — The Generic Pharmaceutical Association has appointed a new officer to head its communications, the industry trade group said Tuesday.
The GPhA announced the appointment of Claire Sheahan as VP communications, effective Jan. 22. Sheahan previously worked as SVP and partner of communications firm Fleishman-Hillard, leading the firm's Washington-based healthcare practice.
"We are so pleased to welcome Claire to the GPhA team," GPhA president and CEO Ralph Neas said. "Her exceptional background, especially the successful public international initiatives she has directed, here in Washington, nationally and globally, will be indispensable to our organization."