- Changing Channels: Dry-All smart-phone drying kit, ThinkEco modlet, BodyFit Yoga mat and more
- Jolly Time Pop Corn introduces healthier Smart Balance options
- Banana Boat develops new multibenefit sunscreen lotions
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
MINNEAPOLIS — Green Giant has introduced a new line of canned corn.
Packaged in an 11-oz. can that features vacuum-packing technology, new SteamCrisp corn is 100% natural and perfectly steam-cooked in the package and offers the same amount of corn as Green Giant's standard can of corn with less water and less packaging.
"Green Giant has spent the last century putting nutritious vegetables on American tables, and freshness continues to be a high priority," Green Giant marketing manager Andy Kroll said. "Green Giant farmers pick SteamCrisp corn at the pinnacle of freshness, then our unique steam-canning process helps maximize flavor."
SteamCrisp will be available in the following varieties: Niblets, Extra Sweet Niblets, Niblets no salt added, white shoepeg corn, super sweet yellow and white corn, white super sweet, Mexicorn, southwestern style corn and chiptole white corn.