- Sun launches generic version of Zyprexa
- Dr. Reddy's launches generic version of Zyprexa
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Report: Pfizer seeks aid of PBMs in efforts to block generic versions of Lipitor
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
PEAPACK, N.J. — Greenstone, the generic pharmaceutical subsidiary of Pfizer, has launched olanzapine tablets.
The drug, which is a generic version of Zyprexa — an Eli Lilly drug used to treat psychiatric disorders — in the 2.5-mg, 5-mg, 7.5-mg, 10-mg, 15-mg and 20-mg strengths.
Generic and branded versions of the drug had sales of about $3.28 billion during the 12-month period ended in January, according to IMS Health.