- Prestige Brands completes remainder of GSK OTC brands acquisition
- Prestige Brands to acquire Dramamine from McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- Prestige Brands goes Down Under for Care Pharmaceuticals in latest OTC brand acquisition
- Prestige makes blockbuster acquisition: 17 GSK legacy brands
- Prestige Brands signs Dale Earnhardt Jr. to rep Goody's headache powders
PORTLAND, Maine — The VIA Group announced Tuesday that it has partnered with Prestige Brands Holdings to launch an integrated campaign for the pediatric over-the-counter line PediaCare.
The campaign will employ a “cinema verite” style, capturing parent-child moments in a way that is reminiscent of a home movie shot by a mom or dad. “We were on-air with these compelling spots just two weeks after acquiring this line,” stated Tim Connors, chief marketing officer for Prestige Brands Holdings. “It is our plan to reach consumers now, at the beginning of the cough-cold season when parents are most in need of remedies for their children’s ailments. We are fully committed to support and invest in PediaCare as a key brand in the Prestige portfolio.”
The TV spots were directed by John Budion, known for his work with the E*TRADE babies.
“We’re proud to launch our first campaign for Prestige Brands,” stated John Coleman, VIA’s CEO. “It’s a privilege to work with a client who encourages us to push boundaries and do work that is unique to the category. This campaign does just that while providing moments of joy that will resonate with any parent.”