- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- GSK, Novartis create an $11 billion consumer healthcare business
- Reports: Novartis exits vaccines and animal health while acquiring oncology business from GSK
- FDA approves combination of two GSK drugs for skin cancer
- GSK to consumers: Some bottles of Alli OTC weight loss medication have been tampered with
PITTSBURGH — GlaxoSmithKline has promoted Pam Prisk to director of corporate development for GSK Consumer Healthcare North America, effective immediately.
"During Pam’s 17 years with GSK, she has gained outstanding experience through a variety of customer-focused roles with increased responsibilities in category management, sales strategy and shopper marketing," the company stated. "Pam’s experience and customer knowledge will enable her to get up to speed quickly to ensure we don’t lose any momentum in this critical function."
In her new role, Prisk will focus on championing strategic industry and customer initiatives within GSK. She will report to the director of commercial excellence Mike McClaine. "Commercial excellence is a new area for our business, which focuses on developing and implementing strategies to help us achieve our vision to become the 'First and Best, Fastest Moving Consumer Healthcare Company' driven by science and values," GSK added.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.