- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — Looking to reach U.S. consumers, a Belgian chocolate brand has launched a new website and package design for its namesake treats.
Guylian said its new website and package highlights the iconic Belgium tradition, while offering U.S. customers new and unique ways to indulge its chocolates.
The website, GuylianBelgianChocolate.com, includes a store locator and the opportunity to subscribe to the company's e-newsletter. New Guylian packages will debut on store shelves this summer.