- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- New KT Tape Pro features sweat-wicking synthetic blend
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
WESTON, Fla. — H2O is celebrating the Blu-ray and DVD release of animated film "Rio" by partnering with 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment to kick off a new marketing promotion.
Beginning late summer through early fall, consumers that purchase the film will receive two free bottles of H2O's spring water at point of purchase from participating retailers nationwide.
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment's EVP North America marketing, Mary Daily, said partnering with H2O, which packages its products in a paper bottle, is "the perfect summer pairing."
"Our partnership with 'Rio' introduces families in the United States and Canada to H2O while enjoying this great family film," H2O founder and president Julie Atherton said. "The partnership helps H2O increase its distribution as H2O continues to offer consumers an alternative to plastic bottled water."